General Guidelines to Authors
- Type-written Manuscripts in MS Word (.doc) format should be submitted to email@example.com
- Manuscripts will be published in the Journal after reviewing by the Experts.
- Papers will be published online versions.
The IJODST invites contribution in the following categories:
- Original research
- Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review of a scientific topic.
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research.
Guidelines for Author
- Papers should be typed in MS Word (.doc format) in Times New Roman Font.
- Papers should be formatted in 1.5 Line Spacing.
- List of Keywords should be given
- Submitted papers MUST be written in English, not exceeding 10 double-column pages IJODST format.
An addition of 5 pages is allowed.
- The authors should follow the IJODST Manuscripts format.
- A maximum of four authors are allowed per paper.
Submit your Manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org